stands for Association for International, Teaching, Educational , and Curriculum Exchange.
To contribute to the modernization of China, and to Promote international understanding and friendship.
Since it was founded in 1988 it has sponsored more than 400 teachers and experts. These have worked in more than 90 educational institutions in China in 13 provinces.
Audrey Donnithorne and Edward Kelly visited Chinese universities to find placements for teachers.
| Huazhong Teachers’ University in Nanchang
What AITECE offers
- placement in recommended Chinese institutes
- orientation previous to working in China
- continued support of teachers in China
- support of like-minded people engaged in similar work
- continued contact with Hong Kong staff by visits and by email and phone
- Desire to serve Chinese young people
- To be inspired by human values
- Have a university degree or diploma
- A TEFL certificate (or equivalent) if one hasn’t taught before
- Two years teaching or work experience
- Good health
- Be below 60 years of age. (exceptions are possible for those close to that age).